Sialyllactose are milk oligosaccharides originally found in mother’s breast milk, and are known to have highly effective anti-viral and anti-bacterial activities. Recently, reports showing evidence that 3'-Sialyllactose and 6'-sialyllactose have whitening and moisturising activities in the skin have made the two ingredients popular and have been introduced in premium grade cosmetic brands.
Incospharm’s 3'-Sialyllactose and 6'-sialyllactose are produced through enzymatic reactions, and is free of animal origins or BSE contamination.
- 2,3-Sialyllactose and 2,6-Sialyllactose are the core functional oligosaccharides in mother’s milk, protecting infant from external viral infection when its own immune system is not yet fully developed. The oligosaccharides are known to have anti-adhesion effect so that virus cannot infect through cell membranes. Studies have shown that sialyllactose have significant effects on childhood brain development as well as immune enhancement in humans.
- 2,3-Sialyllactose and 2,6-Sialyllactose are known to regulate inflammatory responses and treating skin irritation.
- Recent studies also showed that with the right ratio of 2,3-Sialyllactose and 2,6-Sialyllactose, skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis and eczema can be effectively treated.
- There are reports that hypertrophic scar or keloid can be prevented or treated by 2,3-Sialyllactose and 2,6-Sialyllactose.
- Many global cosmetic companies have been using 2,3-Sialyllactose and 2,6-Sialyllactose as cosmetic ingredients in their premium grade moisturising and facial mask products.
Appearance : White powder Purity : ≥ 90% Package : need to contact Storage : RT Shelf life :~2 year
2,3-Sialyllactose / 128596-80-5
2,6-Sialyllactose / 74609-39-5
Moisturising, Skin Conditioning, Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema